Subject: [PATCH v14 5/5] PCI: Remove PCI pool macro functions

From: Romain Perier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 19:59:58 +0200

From: Romain Perier <[email-masked]>

Now that all the drivers use dma pool API, we can remove the macro
functions for PCI pool.

Signed-off-by: Romain Perier <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Peter Senna Tschudin <[email-masked]>
---
 include/linux/pci.h | 9 ---------
 1 file changed, 9 deletions(-)

diff --git a/include/linux/pci.h b/include/linux/pci.h
index 80eaa2dbe3e9..a827f6eb54db 100644
--- a/include/linux/pci.h
+++ b/include/linux/pci.h
@@ -1325,15 +1325,6 @@ int pci_set_vga_state(struct pci_dev *pdev, bool decode,
 #include <linux/pci-dma.h>
 #include <linux/dmapool.h>
 
-#define	pci_pool dma_pool
-#define pci_pool_create(name, pdev, size, align, allocation) \
-		dma_pool_create(name, &pdev->dev, size, align, allocation)
-#define	pci_pool_destroy(pool) dma_pool_destroy(pool)
-#define	pci_pool_alloc(pool, flags, handle) dma_pool_alloc(pool, flags, handle)
-#define	pci_pool_zalloc(pool, flags, handle) \
-		dma_pool_zalloc(pool, flags, handle)
-#define	pci_pool_free(pool, vaddr, addr) dma_pool_free(pool, vaddr, addr)
-
 struct msix_entry {
 	u32	vector;	/* kernel uses to write allocated vector */
 	u16	entry;	/* driver uses to specify entry, OS writes */
-- 
2.14.1