Subject: [PATCH net-next v3 0/3] bpf: permit multiple bpf attachments for a single perf tracepoint event

From: Yonghong Song <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 23:53:06 -0700

This patch set adds support to permit multiple bpf prog attachments
for a single perf tracepoint event. Patch 1 does some cleanup such
that perf_event_{set|free}_bpf_handler is called under the
same condition. Patch 2 has the core implementation, and
Patch 3 adds a test case.

Changelogs:
v2 -> v3:
  . fix compilation error.
v1 -> v2:
  . fix a potential deadlock issue discovered by Daniel.
  . fix some coding style issues.

Yonghong Song (3):
  bpf: use the same condition in perf event set/free bpf handler
  bpf: permit multiple bpf attachments for a single perf event
  bpf: add a test case to test single tp multiple bpf attachment

 include/linux/bpf.h           | 30 +++++++++++++---
 include/linux/trace_events.h  | 43 ++++++++++++++++++++---
 include/trace/perf.h          |  6 ++--
 kernel/bpf/core.c             | 81 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 kernel/events/core.c          | 30 ++++++----------
 kernel/trace/bpf_trace.c      | 82 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
 kernel/trace/trace_kprobe.c   |  6 ++--
 kernel/trace/trace_syscalls.c | 34 ++++++++++--------
 kernel/trace/trace_uprobe.c   |  3 +-
 samples/bpf/syscall_tp_user.c | 66 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------
 10 files changed, 310 insertions(+), 71 deletions(-)

-- 
2.9.5