Subject: Re: [PATCH v9 06/10] arm64: dts: allwinner: Restore EMAC changes

From: Maxime Ripard <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 17:11:14 +0200

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 07:57:10PM +0200, Corentin Labbe wrote:
> The original dwmac-sun8i DT bindings have some issue on how to handle
> integrated PHY and was reverted in last RC of 4.13.
> But now we have a solution so we need to get back that was reverted.
> 
> This patch restore arm64 DT about dwmac-sun8i
> This reverts commit 87e1f5e8bb4b ("arm64: dts: allwinner: Revert EMAC changes")
> 
> Signed-off-by: Corentin Labbe <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  .../boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-a64-bananapi-m64.dts   | 16 ++++++++++++++++
>  .../boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-a64-pine64-plus.dts    | 15 +++++++++++++++
>  arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-a64-pine64.dts  | 17 +++++++++++++++++
>  .../dts/allwinner/sun50i-a64-sopine-baseboard.dts    | 16 ++++++++++++++++
>  arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-a64.dtsi        | 20 ++++++++++++++++++++
>  .../boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h5-nanopi-neo2.dts     | 17 +++++++++++++++++
>  .../boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h5-orangepi-pc2.dts    | 17 +++++++++++++++++
>  .../boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h5-orangepi-prime.dts  | 17 +++++++++++++++++
>  8 files changed, 135 insertions(+)

Can you split the changes between the A64 and the H5? It's going to be
difficult to merge otherwise.

(You also forgot to add Florian's Acked-by on your whole serie).

Maxime

-- 
Maxime Ripard, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
http://free-electrons.com