Subject: [PATCH] uapi: fix linux/rxrpc.h userspace compilation errors

From: "Dmitry V. Levin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 03:37:06 +0300

Consistently use types provided by <linux/types.h> to fix the following
linux/rxrpc.h userspace compilation errors:

/usr/include/linux/rxrpc.h:24:2: error: unknown type name 'u16'
  u16  srx_service; /* service desired */
/usr/include/linux/rxrpc.h:25:2: error: unknown type name 'u16'
  u16  transport_type; /* type of transport socket (SOCK_DGRAM) */
/usr/include/linux/rxrpc.h:26:2: error: unknown type name 'u16'
  u16  transport_len; /* length of transport address */

Use __kernel_sa_family_t instead of sa_family_t the same way
as uapi/linux/in.h does, to fix the following
linux/rxrpc.h userspace compilation errors:

/usr/include/linux/rxrpc.h:23:2: error: unknown type name 'sa_family_t'
  sa_family_t srx_family; /* address family */
/usr/include/linux/rxrpc.h:28:3: error: unknown type name 'sa_family_t'
  sa_family_t family;  /* transport address family */

Fixes: 727f8914477e ("rxrpc: Expose UAPI definitions to userspace")
Cc: <[email-masked]> # v4.14
Signed-off-by: Dmitry V. Levin <[email-masked]>
---
 include/uapi/linux/rxrpc.h | 10 +++++-----
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

diff --git a/include/uapi/linux/rxrpc.h b/include/uapi/linux/rxrpc.h
index 9656aad8f8f7..9d4afea308a4 100644
--- a/include/uapi/linux/rxrpc.h
+++ b/include/uapi/linux/rxrpc.h
@@ -20,12 +20,12 @@
  * RxRPC socket address
  */
 struct sockaddr_rxrpc {
-	sa_family_t	srx_family;	/* address family */
-	u16		srx_service;	/* service desired */
-	u16		transport_type;	/* type of transport socket (SOCK_DGRAM) */
-	u16		transport_len;	/* length of transport address */
+	__kernel_sa_family_t	srx_family;	/* address family */
+	__u16			srx_service;	/* service desired */
+	__u16			transport_type;	/* type of transport socket (SOCK_DGRAM) */
+	__u16			transport_len;	/* length of transport address */
 	union {
-		sa_family_t family;		/* transport address family */
+		__kernel_sa_family_t family;	/* transport address family */
 		struct sockaddr_in sin;		/* IPv4 transport address */
 		struct sockaddr_in6 sin6;	/* IPv6 transport address */
 	} transport;
-- 
ldv