Subject: [PULL] vhost/virtio/qemu: cleanups and fixes

From: "Michael S. Tsirkin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 20:51:54 +0200

DMA support in FW CFG had to be pushed out as it caused ltp failures -
likely a compatibility issue, and could be a hypervisor bug, but we need
to figure it out first. There's still a small chance it'll happen
shortly, then I might do another pull request just for that.

The following changes since commit bebc6082da0a9f5d47a1ea2edc099bf671058bd4:

  Linux 4.14 (2017-11-12 10:46:13 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mst/vhost.git tags/for_linus

for you to fetch changes up to c1d0c3f623ada808904dec676da0126f5b800630:

  fw_cfg: fix the command line module name (2017-11-14 23:57:40 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
virtio, vhost, qemu: bugfixes, cleanups

Fixes in qemu, vhost and virtio.

Signed-off-by: Michael S. Tsirkin <[email-masked]>

----------------------------------------------------------------
Byungchul Park (1):
      vhost/scsi: Use safe iteration in vhost_scsi_complete_cmd_work()

Marc-André Lureau (1):
      fw_cfg: fix the command line module name

Michael S. Tsirkin (2):
      virtio_balloon: fix deadlock on OOM
      vhost: fix end of range for access_ok

Stefan Hajnoczi (1):
      vhost/vsock: fix uninitialized vhost_vsock->guest_cid

 drivers/firmware/qemu_fw_cfg.c     |  8 ++++----
 drivers/vhost/scsi.c               |  4 ++--
 drivers/vhost/vhost.c              |  4 ++--
 drivers/vhost/vsock.c              |  2 ++
 drivers/virtio/virtio_balloon.c    | 24 +++++++++++++++++++-----
 include/linux/balloon_compaction.h | 35 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 mm/balloon_compaction.c            | 28 +++++++++++++++++++++-------
 7 files changed, 84 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)
_______________________________________________
Virtualization mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/virtualization