Subject: pull request: bluetooth-next 2017-12-18

From: Johan Hedberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 11:27:21 +0100

Hi Dave,

Here's the first bluetooth-next pull request for the 4.16 kernel.

 - hci_ll: multiple cleanups & fixes
 - Remove Gustavo Padovan from the MAINTAINERS file
 - Support BLE Adversing while connected (if the controller can do it)
 - DT updates for TI chips
 - Various other smaller cleanups & fixes

Please let me know if there are any issues pulling. Thanks.

Johan

---
The following changes since commit 48d79b49e16831e613b67dccd4c7886081161656:

  Merge branch 'tcp-better-receiver-autotuning' (2017-12-12 10:53:04 -0500)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bluetooth/bluetooth-next.git for-upstream

for you to fetch changes up to 22b371cbb949e1c8ee4accfead5ee9f3e7f0c114:

  Bluetooth: introduce DEFINE_SHOW_ATTRIBUTE() macro (2017-12-13 20:20:34 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Andy Shevchenko (2):
      Bluetooth: Utilize %*ph specifier
      Bluetooth: introduce DEFINE_SHOW_ATTRIBUTE() macro

David Lechner (9):
      Bluetooth: hci_ll: remove \n from kernel messages
      Bluetooth: serdev: hci_ll: Wait for CTS instead of using msleep
      Bluetooth: hci_ll: add constant for vendor-specific command
      Bluetooth: hci_ll: Add endianness conversion when setting baudrate
      Bluetooth: hci_ll: add support for setting public address
      dt-bindings: Add optional nvmem BD address bindings to ti,wlink-st
      Bluetooth: hci_ll: Add optional nvmem BD address source
      dt-bindings: net: add TI CC2560 Bluetooth chip
      Bluetooth: hci_ll: add "ti,cc2560" compatible string

Gustavo Padovan (1):
      Bluetooth: Remove myself from the MAINTAINERS file

Hans de Goede (4):
      Bluetooth: btusb: Add a Kconfig option to enable USB autosuspend by default
      Bluetooth: btusb: Fix BT_HCIBTUSB_AUTOSUSPEND Kconfig option name
      Bluetooth: hci_bcm: Add support for BCM2E72
      Bluetooth: btsdio: Do not bind to non-removable BCM43341

Jaganath Kanakkassery (1):
      Bluetooth: Remove redundant disable_advertising()

Jia-Ju Bai (1):
      Bluetooth: Fix a possible sleep-in-atomic bug in bluecard_write_wakeup

Loic Poulain (2):
      Bluetooth: hci_qca: Avoid setup failure on missing rampatch
      Bluetooth: btqcomsmd: Fix skb double free corruption

Lukas Wunner (1):
      Bluetooth: hci_serdev: Init hci_uart proto_lock to avoid oops

Markus Elfring (1):
      Bluetooth: Use common error handling code in bt_init()

Łukasz Rymanowski (1):
      Bluetooth: Add support to advertise when connected

 .../net/{ti,wilink-st.txt => ti-bluetooth.txt}     |  18 +-
 MAINTAINERS                                        |   2 -
 drivers/bluetooth/Kconfig                          |  10 +
 drivers/bluetooth/bluecard_cs.c                    |   8 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/btqcomsmd.c                      |   3 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/btsdio.c                         |   9 +
 drivers/bluetooth/btusb.c                          |   7 +
 drivers/bluetooth/hci_bcm.c                        |   1 +
 drivers/bluetooth/hci_ll.c                         | 107 ++++++++++-
 drivers/bluetooth/hci_qca.c                        |   3 +
 drivers/bluetooth/hci_serdev.c                     |   1 +
 net/bluetooth/af_bluetooth.c                       |  38 ++--
 net/bluetooth/hci_debugfs.c                        | 201 +++------------------
 net/bluetooth/hci_request.c                        |  64 +++++--
 14 files changed, 237 insertions(+), 235 deletions(-)
 rename Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/{ti,wilink-st.txt => ti-bluetooth.txt} (64%)