Subject: [PATCH bpf 0/9] bpf: verifier security fixes

From: Alexei Starovoitov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 20:11:52 -0800

This patch set addresses a set of security vulnerabilities
in bpf verifier logic discovered by Jann Horn.
All of the patches are candidates for 4.14 stable.

Alexei Starovoitov (1):
  bpf: fix integer overflows

Edward Cree (1):
  bpf/verifier: fix bounds calculation on BPF_RSH

Jann Horn (7):
  bpf: fix incorrect sign extension in check_alu_op()
  bpf: fix incorrect tracking of register size truncation
  bpf: fix 32-bit ALU op verification
  bpf: fix missing error return in check_stack_boundary()
  bpf: force strict alignment checks for stack pointers
  bpf: don't prune branches when a scalar is replaced with a pointer
  selftests/bpf: add tests for recent bugfixes

 include/linux/bpf_verifier.h                |   4 +-
 kernel/bpf/verifier.c                       | 175 ++++++---
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_verifier.c | 549 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 3 files changed, 661 insertions(+), 67 deletions(-)

-- 
2.9.5