Subject: [PATCH bpf-next v4 00/11] bpf: More sock_ops callbacks

From: Lawrence Brakmo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 15:55:22 -0800

This patchset adds support for:

- direct R or R/W access to many tcp_sock fields
- passing up to 4 arguments to sock_ops BPF functions
- tcp_sock field bpf_sock_ops_flags for controlling callbacks
- optionally calling sock_ops BPF program when RTO fires
- optionally calling sock_ops BPF program when packet is retransmitted
- optionally calling sock_ops BPF program when TCP state changes
- access to tclass and sk_txhash
- new selftest

v2: Fixed commit message 0/11. The commit is to "bpf-next" but the patch
    below used "bpf" and Patchwork didn't work correctly.
v3: Cleaned RTO callback as per  Yuchung's comment
    Added BPF enum for TCP states as per  Alexei's comment
v4: Fixed compile warnings related to detecting changes between TCP
    internal states and the BPF defined states.

Signed-off-by: Lawrence Brakmo <[email-masked]>

Consists of the following patches:
[PATCH bpf-next v4 01/11] bpf: Make SOCK_OPS_GET_TCP size independent
[PATCH bpf-next v4 02/11] bpf: Make SOCK_OPS_GET_TCP struct
[PATCH bpf-next v4 03/11] bpf: Add write access to tcp_sock and sock
[PATCH bpf-next v4 04/11] bpf: Support passing args to sock_ops bpf
[PATCH bpf-next v4 05/11] bpf: Adds field bpf_sock_ops_flags to
[PATCH bpf-next v4 06/11] bpf: Add sock_ops RTO callback
[PATCH bpf-next v4 07/11] bpf: Add support for reading sk_state and
[PATCH bpf-next v4 08/11] bpf: Add sock_ops R/W access to tclass &
[PATCH bpf-next v4 09/11] bpf: Add BPF_SOCK_OPS_RETRANS_CB
[PATCH bpf-next v4 10/11] bpf: Add BPF_SOCK_OPS_STATE_CB
[PATCH bpf-next v4 11/11] bpf: add selftest for tcpbpf

 include/linux/filter.h                         |   4 +
 include/linux/tcp.h                            |   8 ++
 include/net/tcp.h                              |  66 +++++++++-
 include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                       |  61 ++++++++-
 include/uapi/linux/tcp.h                       |   5 +
 net/core/filter.c                              | 221 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 net/ipv4/tcp.c                                 |  26 +++-
 net/ipv4/tcp_nv.c                              |   2 +-
 net/ipv4/tcp_output.c                          |   5 +-
 net/ipv4/tcp_timer.c                           |   7 +
 tools/include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                 |  70 +++++++++-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/Makefile           |   4 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/tcp_client.py      |  52 ++++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/tcp_server.py      |  79 ++++++++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_tcpbpf_kern.c | 125 ++++++++++++++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_tcpbpf_user.c | 113 ++++++++++++++++
 16 files changed, 823 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)