Subject: [PATCH bpf-next 0/9] BPF misc improvements

From: Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 01:24:28 +0100

This series adds various misc improvements to BPF: detection
of BPF helper definition misconfiguration for mem/size argument
pairs, csum_diff helper also for XDP, various test cases,
removal of the recently added pure_initcall(), restriction
of the jit sysctls to cap_sys_admin for initns, a minor size
improvement for x86 jit in alu ops, output of complexity limit
to verifier log and last but not least having the event output
more flexible with moving to const_size_or_zero type.

Thanks!

Daniel Borkmann (9):
  bpf, verifier: detect misconfigured mem,size argument pair
  bpf: add csum_diff helper to xdp as well
  bpf: add couple of test cases for signed extended imms
  bpf: add couple of test cases for div/mod by zero
  bpf: get rid of pure_initcall dependency to enable jits
  bpf: restrict access to core bpf sysctls
  bpf, x86: small optimization in alu ops with imm
  bpf: add upper complexity limit to verifier log
  bpf: move event_output to const_size_or_zero for xdp/skb as well

 arch/arm/net/bpf_jit_32.c                   |   2 -
 arch/arm64/net/bpf_jit_comp.c               |   2 -
 arch/mips/net/bpf_jit.c                     |   2 -
 arch/mips/net/ebpf_jit.c                    |   2 -
 arch/powerpc/net/bpf_jit_comp.c             |   2 -
 arch/powerpc/net/bpf_jit_comp64.c           |   2 -
 arch/s390/net/bpf_jit_comp.c                |   2 -
 arch/sparc/net/bpf_jit_comp_32.c            |   2 -
 arch/sparc/net/bpf_jit_comp_64.c            |   2 -
 arch/x86/net/bpf_jit_comp.c                 |  37 ++++++++--
 kernel/bpf/core.c                           |  19 +++--
 kernel/bpf/verifier.c                       |  82 +++++++++++++++-------
 lib/test_bpf.c                              | 104 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 net/core/filter.c                           |   6 +-
 net/core/sysctl_net_core.c                  |  60 ++++++++++++++--
 net/socket.c                                |   9 ---
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_verifier.c |  87 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 17 files changed, 347 insertions(+), 75 deletions(-)

-- 
2.9.5