Subject: [PATCH 18/20] iwlwifi: fix malformed CONFIG_IWLWIFI_PCIE_RTPM default

From: Ulf Magnusson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 02:21:30 +0100

'default false' should be 'default n', though they happen to have the
same effect here, due to undefined symbols ('false' in this case)
evaluating to n in a tristate sense.

Remove the default instead of changing it. bool and tristate symbols
implicitly default to n.

Discovered with the
https://github.com/ulfalizer/Kconfiglib/blob/master/examples/list_undefined.py
script.

Signed-off-by: Ulf Magnusson <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/Kconfig | 1 -
 1 file changed, 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/Kconfig b/drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/Kconfig
index c5f2ddf9b0fe..e5a2fc738ac3 100644
--- a/drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/Kconfig
+++ b/drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/Kconfig
@@ -91,7 +91,6 @@ config IWLWIFI_BCAST_FILTERING
 config IWLWIFI_PCIE_RTPM
        bool "Enable runtime power management mode for PCIe devices"
        depends on IWLMVM && PM && EXPERT
-       default false
        help
          Say Y here to enable runtime power management for PCIe
          devices.  If enabled, the device will go into low power mode
-- 
2.14.1