Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/2] ntuple filters with RSS

From: Sowmini Varadhan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 12:48:24 -0500

On (02/27/18 12:40), David Miller wrote:
> 
> I'm expecting a V3 respin of your zerocopy notification changes
> if that is what you're talking about, and I therefore marked
> the most recent spin as "changes requested".

sorry, I'm confused - you are waiting for V4?

I am not seeing v3 on patchwork, the only thing I see
is V2 (with "changes requested" as I expected).

V3 is archived here, and afaik needs no more respins:
 https://www.spinics.net/lists/netdev/msg485282.html

Willem had responded with
" For the series:
  Acked-by Willem de Bruijn <[email-masked]>
  Small item I missed in v2: the recvmsg in patch 3 should fail hard with
  error() on an unexpected errno. Not worth sending a v4 just for that."

(see https://www.spinics.net/lists/netdev/msg485418.html)

Santosh had incorrectly flagged a smatch non-issue:
  https://www.spinics.net/lists/netdev/msg485424.html

I resent my patch a few minutes ago, but I suspect I may
now be hitting this well-known patchwork bug:
 https://www.spinics.net/lists/sparclinux/msg13787.html

Do I need to do something?

--Sowmini