Subject: [PATCH net 0/9] hv_netvsc: minor bug fixes

From: Stephen Hemminger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 10:27:47 -0800

These are improvements to netvsc driver. They aren't functionality
changes so not targeting net-next; and they are not show stopper
bugs that need to go to stable either.

Stephen Hemminger (9):
  hv_netvsc: avoid retry on send during shutdown
  hv_netvsc: only wake transmit queue if link is up
  hv_netvsc: fix error unwind handling if vmbus_open fails
  hv_netvsc: cancel subchannel setup before halting device
  hv_netvsc: fix race in napi poll when rescheduling
  hv_netvsc: use napi_schedule_irqoff
  hv_netvsc: don't need full irqsave for request_lock
  hv_netvsc: propagate rx filters to VF
  hv_netvsc: defer queue selection to VF

 drivers/net/hyperv/hyperv_net.h   |  4 +--
 drivers/net/hyperv/netvsc.c       | 33 +++++++++--------------
 drivers/net/hyperv/netvsc_drv.c   | 57 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 drivers/net/hyperv/rndis_filter.c | 54 +++++++++++++++----------------------
 4 files changed, 80 insertions(+), 68 deletions(-)

-- 
2.16.1