Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/8] net/ipv6: followup to fib6_info change

From: David Ahern <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 15:38:58 -0700

Followup to fib change for IPv6.

First 2 patches rename fib6_info struct elements to match its name,
and rename addrconf_dst_alloc to match what it returns.

Patches 3-7 refactor the code to remove the need for fib6_idev reducing
fib6_info by another 8 bytes to 200 bytes.

Patch 8 fixes the gfp flags argument to addrconf_prefix_route in a
couple of places.

David Ahern (8):
  net/ipv6: Rename fib6_info struct elements
  net/ipv6: Rename addrconf_dst_alloc
  net/ipv6: Remove aca_idev
  net/ipv6: Remove unnecessary checks on fib6_idev
  net/ipv6: Change ip6_route_get_saddr to get dev from route
  net/ipv6: Remove compare of fib6_idev from rt6_duplicate_nexthop
  net/ipv6: Remove fib6_idev
  net/ipv6: Fix gfp_flags arg to addrconf_prefix_route

 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_router.c  |  56 ++--
 include/net/if_inet6.h                             |   1 -
 include/net/ip6_fib.h                              |  42 +--
 include/net/ip6_route.h                            |  34 +-
 net/ipv6/addrconf.c                                |  59 ++--
 net/ipv6/anycast.c                                 |  24 +-
 net/ipv6/ip6_fib.c                                 | 168 +++++-----
 net/ipv6/ndisc.c                                   |   2 +-
 net/ipv6/route.c                                   | 358 +++++++++++----------
 9 files changed, 375 insertions(+), 369 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0