Subject: [PATCH bpf-next v5 0/2] bpf: allow map helpers access to map values directly

From: Paul Chaignon via iovisor-dev <iovisor-dev-9jONkmmOlFHEE9lA1F8Ukti2O/[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 15:06:39 +0200

Currently, helpers that expect ARG_PTR_TO_MAP_KEY and ARG_PTR_TO_MAP_VALUE
can only access stack and packet memory.  This patchset allows these
helpers to directly access map values by passing registers of type
PTR_TO_MAP_VALUE.

The first patch changes the verifier; the second adds new test cases.

The first three versions of this patchset were sent on the iovisor-dev
mailing list only.

Changelogs:
  Changes in v5:
    - Refactor using check_helper_mem_access.
  Changes in v4:
    - Rebase.
  Changes in v3:
    - Bug fixes.
    - Negative test cases.
  Changes in v2:
    - Additional test cases for adjusted maps.

Paul Chaignon (2):
  bpf: allow map helpers access to map values directly
  tools/bpf: add verifier tests for accesses to map values

 kernel/bpf/verifier.c                       |  24 +--
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_verifier.c | 266 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 273 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)

-- 
2.7.4