Subject: [net-next PATCH v2 0/8] UDP GSO Segmentation clean-ups

From: Alexander Duyck <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2018 11:28:40 -0700

This patch set addresses a number of issues I found while sorting out
enabling UDP GSO Segmentation support for ixgbe/ixgbevf. Specifically there
were a number of issues related to the checksum and such that seemed to
cause either minor irregularities or kernel panics in the case of the
offload request being allowed to traverse between name spaces.

With this set applied I am was able to get UDP GSO traffic to pass over
vxlan tunnels in both offloaded modes and non-offloaded modes for ixgbe and
ixgbevf.

I submitted the driver specific patches earlier as an RFC:
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/netdev/list/?series=42477&archive=both&state=*

v2: Updated patches based on feedback from Eric Dumazet
    Split first patch into several patches based on feedback from Eric

---

Alexander Duyck (8):
      udp: Record gso_segs when supporting UDP segmentation offload
      udp: Verify that pulling UDP header in GSO segmentation doesn't fail
      udp: Do not pass MSS as parameter to GSO segmentation
      udp: Do not pass checksum as a parameter to GSO segmentation
      udp: Partially unroll handling of first segment and last segment
      udp: Add support for software checksum and GSO_PARTIAL with GSO offload
      udp: Do not copy destructor if one is not present
      net: Add NETIF_F_GSO_UDP_L4 to list of GSO offloads with fallback

 include/linux/netdev_features.h |    3 +
 include/net/udp.h               |    3 -
 net/ipv4/udp.c                  |    2 +
 net/ipv4/udp_offload.c          |  104 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
 net/ipv6/udp_offload.c          |   16 ------
 5 files changed, 74 insertions(+), 54 deletions(-)