Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/3] net: Update fib_table_lookup tracepoints

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 14:24:40 -0700

From: David Ahern <[email-masked]>

Update the FIB lookup tracepoints to include ip proto and port fields
from the flow struct. In the process make the IPv4 tracepoint inline
with IPv6 which is much easier to use and follow the lookup and result.

Remove the tracepoint in fib_validate_source which does not provide
value above the fib_table_lookup which immediately follows it.

David Ahern (3):
  net/ipv4: Udate fib_table_lookup tracepoint
  net/ipv6: Udate fib6_table_lookup tracepoint
  net/ipv4: Remove tracepoint in fib_validate_source

 include/net/ip6_fib.h       |   2 +
 include/trace/events/fib.h  | 107 ++++++++++++++++++--------------------------
 include/trace/events/fib6.h |  29 +++++++++---
 net/ipv4/fib_frontend.c     |   2 -
 net/ipv4/fib_trie.c         |  14 +++---
 net/ipv6/route.c            |   2 +-
 6 files changed, 77 insertions(+), 79 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0