Subject: [PATCH v2 net-next 0/3] net: Update fib_table_lookup tracepoints

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 17:08:46 -0700

From: David Ahern <[email-masked]>

Update the FIB lookup tracepoints to include ip proto and port fields
from the flow struct. In the process make the IPv4 tracepoint inline
with IPv6 which is much easier to use and follow the lookup and result.

Remove the tracepoint in fib_validate_source which does not provide
value above the fib_table_lookup which immediately follows it.

v2
- move CREATE_TRACE_POINTS for the v6 tracepoint to route.c to handle
  its need for an internal function to convert route type to error and
  handle IPv6 as a module or builtin. Reported by kbuild robot.

David Ahern (3):
  net/ipv4: Udate fib_table_lookup tracepoint
  net/ipv6: Udate fib6_table_lookup tracepoint
  net/ipv4: Remove tracepoint in fib_validate_source

 include/trace/events/fib.h  | 107 ++++++++++++++++++--------------------------
 include/trace/events/fib6.h |  29 +++++++++---
 net/core/net-traces.c       |   4 --
 net/ipv4/fib_frontend.c     |   2 -
 net/ipv4/fib_trie.c         |  14 +++---
 net/ipv6/route.c            |   9 +++-
 6 files changed, 81 insertions(+), 84 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0