Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/3] devlink: Add extack messages for reload and port split/unsplit

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 15:15:00 -0700

From: David Ahern <[email-masked]>

Patch 1 adds extack arg to reload, port_split and port_unsplit devlink
operations.

Patch 2 adds extack messages for reload operation in netdevsim.

Patch 3 adds extack messages to port split/unsplit in mlxsw driver.

David Ahern (3):
  devlink: Add extack to reload and port_{un,}split operations
  netdevsim: Add extack error message for devlink reload
  mlxsw: Add extack messages for port_{un,}split failures

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/core.c       | 23 ++++++++++++++++-------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/core.h       |  5 +++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum.c   | 13 +++++++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/netronome/nfp/nfp_devlink.c |  5 +++--
 drivers/net/netdevsim/devlink.c                  |  7 ++++---
 drivers/net/netdevsim/fib.c                      |  9 ++++++---
 drivers/net/netdevsim/netdevsim.h                |  3 ++-
 include/net/devlink.h                            |  7 ++++---
 net/core/devlink.c                               | 18 ++++++++++--------
 9 files changed, 59 insertions(+), 31 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0