Subject: [PATCH 0/3] net: davinci_emac: fix suspend/resume (both a regression and a common clk problem)

From: Bartosz Golaszewski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 18:09:47 +0200

From: Bartosz Golaszewski <[email-masked]>

Earlier today I sent the first patch as a solution to a regression
introduced during the v4.16 merge window, but after testing David's
common clock series on top of 4.18-rc1 + this patch it turned out that
the problem persisted.

This is a follow-up containing the regression fix and two additional
patches that make suspend/resume work with David's changes.

Bartosz Golaszewski (3):
  net: ethernet: fix suspend/resume in davinci_emac
  net: phy: set the of_node in the mdiodev's struct device
  net: davinci_emac: match the mdio device against its compatible if
    possible

 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/davinci_emac.c | 19 +++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/net/phy/phy_device.c           |  1 +
 2 files changed, 18 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1