Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] net: davinci_emac: fix suspend/resume (both a regression and a common clk problem)

From: Bartosz Golaszewski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 10:03:54 +0200

From: Bartosz Golaszewski <[email-masked]>

Earlier I sent the first patch as a solution to a regression introduced
during the v4.16 merge window, but after testing David's common clock
series on top of 4.18-rc1 + this patch it turned out that the problem
persisted.

This is a follow-up containing the regression fix and an additional
patche that makes suspend/resume work with David's changes.

v1 -> v2:
- dropped patch 2/3
- in patch 2/2: check the device's parent's compatible

Bartosz Golaszewski (2):
  net: ethernet: fix suspend/resume in davinci_emac
  net: davinci_emac: match the mdio device against its compatible if
    possible

 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/davinci_emac.c | 19 +++++++++++++++++--
 1 file changed, 17 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1