Subject: Re: Link modes representation in phylib

From: Maxime Chevallier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 17:39:56 +0200

On Fri, 29 Jun 2018 17:34:41 +0200
Andrew Lunn <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> Wow indeed that will help a lot. Just so that we're in sync, do you
>> plan to add those helpers, or should I take this branch as a base for
>> the conversion and go on ?  
>
>I'm still working on it. I can probably push again in the next few
>minutes. But they won't be compile tested, i.e. broken...
>
>It might make more sense if you work on the core, and leave me to
>cleanup the MAC drivers. You can use my branch, if you need to change
>the helpers, just expect it to be unstable, get rebased, and might not
>even compile...

Ok no problem, I'll keep working on the core while keeping an eye on
your branch then.

Thanks a lot,

Maxime