Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/2] docs: Convert alias and bridge to rst

From: "Tobin C. Harding" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 13:27:34 +1000

Hi Dave,

Here is my first attempt at working on converting docs in
Documentation/networking to rst format.  I've picked a couple of trivial
ones to start with.  If there is anything extra I can do to make your
life easier during documentation conversion please say.  (Also if there
is some reason that it would be preferable to _not_ embark on this task
please say :)

This set does not make any changes to the converted files apart from
formatting.

thanks,
Tobin.

v2:
 - remove incorrect patch from set (changing 'Indices' indentation)

Tobin C. Harding (2):
  docs: networking: Convert alias.txt to rst
  docs: networking: Convert bridge.txt to rst

 Documentation/networking/00-INDEX             |  2 -
 Documentation/networking/alias.rst            | 49 +++++++++++++++++++
 Documentation/networking/alias.txt            | 40 ---------------
 .../networking/{bridge.txt => bridge.rst}     |  6 +++
 Documentation/networking/index.rst            |  2 +
 5 files changed, 57 insertions(+), 42 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/networking/alias.rst
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/networking/alias.txt
 rename Documentation/networking/{bridge.txt => bridge.rst} (85%)

-- 
2.17.1