Subject: [PATCH bpf-next 08/13] docs: net: Use double ticks instead of single tick

From: "Tobin C. Harding" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 15:09:03 +1000

Single tick around a command should  be converted to a double
tick for RST files (excluding ticks in a code snippet section).

Use double ticks instead of single tick.

Signed-off-by: Tobin C. Harding <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/networking/filter.rst | 10 +++++-----
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/networking/filter.rst b/Documentation/networking/filter.rst
index f9ec58144ed3..dda1afdb5f26 100644
--- a/Documentation/networking/filter.rst
+++ b/Documentation/networking/filter.rst
@@ -38,9 +38,9 @@ setup a socket, attach a filter, lock it then drop privileges and be
 assured that the filter will be kept until the socket is closed.
 
 The biggest user of this construct might be libpcap. Issuing a high-level
-filter command like `tcpdump -i em1 port 22` passes through the libpcap
+filter command like ``tcpdump -i em1 port 22`` passes through the libpcap
 internal compiler that generates a structure that can eventually be loaded
-via SO_ATTACH_FILTER to the kernel. `tcpdump -i em1 port 22 -ddd`
+via SO_ATTACH_FILTER to the kernel. ``tcpdump -i em1 port 22 -ddd``
 displays what is being placed into this structure.
 
 Although we were only speaking about sockets here, BPF in Linux is used
@@ -375,7 +375,7 @@ Starting bpf_dbg is trivial and just requires issuing::
 
 In case input and output do not equal stdin/stdout, bpf_dbg takes an
 alternative stdin source as a first argument, and an alternative stdout
-sink as a second one, e.g. `./bpf_dbg test_in.txt test_out.txt`.
+sink as a second one, e.g. ``./bpf_dbg test_in.txt test_out.txt``.
 
 Other than that, a particular libreadline configuration can be set via
 file "~/.bpf_dbg_init" and the command history is stored in the file
@@ -388,7 +388,7 @@ The usual workflow would be to ...
 
   > load bpf 6,40 0 0 12,21 0 3 2048,48 0 0 23,21 0 1 1,6 0 0 65535,6 0 0 0
     Loads a BPF filter from standard output of bpf_asm, or transformed via
-    e.g. `tcpdump -iem1 -ddd port 22 | tr '\n' ','`. Note that for JIT
+    e.g. tcpdump -iem1 -ddd port 22 | tr '\n' ','`. Note that for JIT
     debugging (next section), this command creates a temporary socket and
     loads the BPF code into the kernel. Thus, this will also be useful for
     JIT developers.
@@ -523,7 +523,7 @@ generating disassembly out of the kernel log's hexdump::
     44:	leaveq
     45:	retq
 
-Issuing option `-o` will "annotate" opcodes to resulting assembler
+Issuing option ``-o`` will "annotate" opcodes to resulting assembler
 instructions, which can be very useful for JIT developers::
 
   # ./bpf_jit_disasm -o
-- 
2.17.1