Subject: [RFC bpf-next v2 2/3] docs: net: Use lowercase 'k' for kernel

From: "Tobin C. Harding" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 08:30:59 +1000

The whole document uses a lowercase 'k' for 'kernel' except in one
instance.  The kernel community also favours a lowercase 'k'.

Use lowercase 'k' for kernel instead of uppercase 'K'.

Signed-off-by: Tobin C. Harding <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/networking/filter.txt | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/networking/filter.txt b/Documentation/networking/filter.txt
index 1fe4adf9c4c6..d12721e997f8 100644
--- a/Documentation/networking/filter.txt
+++ b/Documentation/networking/filter.txt
@@ -6,7 +6,7 @@ Introduction
 
 Linux Socket Filtering (LSF) is derived from the Berkeley Packet Filter.
 Though there are some distinct differences between the BSD and Linux
-Kernel filtering, but when we speak of BPF or LSF in Linux context, we
+kernel filtering, but when we speak of BPF or LSF in Linux context, we
 mean the very same mechanism of filtering in the Linux kernel.
 
 BPF allows a user-space program to attach a filter onto any socket and
-- 
2.17.1