Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/3] ip: Use rb trees for IP frag queue.

From: Peter Oskolkov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 22:45:57 +0000

This patchset
 * changes IPv4 defrag behavior to match that of IPv6: overlapping
   fragments now cause the whole IP datagram to be discarded (suggested
   by David Miller): there are no legitimate use cases for overlapping
   fragments;
 * changes IPv4 defrag queue from a list to a rb tree (suggested
   by Eric Dumazet): this change removes a potential attach vector.

Upcoming patches will contain similar changes for IPv6 frag queue,
as well as a comprehensive IP defrag self-test (temporarily delayed).

Peter Oskolkov (3):
  ip: discard IPv4 datagrams with overlapping segments.
  net: modify skb_rbtree_purge to return the truesize of all purged
    skbs.
  ip: use rb trees for IP frag queue.

 include/linux/skbuff.h                  |  11 +-
 include/net/inet_frag.h                 |   3 +-
 include/uapi/linux/snmp.h               |   1 +
 net/core/skbuff.c                       |   6 +-
 net/ipv4/inet_fragment.c                |  16 +-
 net/ipv4/ip_fragment.c                  | 239 +++++++++++-------------
 net/ipv4/proc.c                         |   1 +
 net/ipv6/netfilter/nf_conntrack_reasm.c |   1 +
 net/ipv6/reassembly.c                   |   1 +
 9 files changed, 139 insertions(+), 140 deletions(-)

-- 
2.18.0.597.ga71716f1ad-goog