Subject: Re: [PATCH bpf-next 12/13] docs: net: Fix various minor typos

From: Jonathan Corbet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 07:23:10 -0600

On Wed, 8 Aug 2018 11:42:48 +1000
"Tobin C. Harding" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Daniel,
> 
> Thanks for doing such a careful review that you noticed this.  I'm
> working on this more ATM and I've moved the document to use double
> spaces between _all_ full stops.  Currently the document uses mostly
> single spaces but there are some sections with double space.  The
> internet tells me this is a 'style' issue not a rule.  And I've seen
> single and double spacing in tree and do not know if one is favoured.
> 
> Do you care? 

I'm not Daniel, but let me just say that, for docs in general, I'm
absolutely uninterested in patches adjusting the number of spaces after
periods.  It really doesn't matter one way or the other, and I don't think
we benefit from that kind of churn.

Thanks,

jon