Subject: Re: [PATCH] rtlwifi: btcoex: Fix if == else warnings in halbtc8723b2ant.c

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 15:15:21 +0000 (UTC)

YueHaibing <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Fix following coccinelle warning:
> 
> ./drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/btcoexist/halbtc8723b2ant.c:2952:2-4: WARNING: possible condition with no effect (if == else)
> ./drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/btcoexist/halbtc8723b2ant.c:2961:2-4: WARNING: possible condition with no effect (if == else)
> ./drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/btcoexist/halbtc8723b2ant.c:3011:2-4: WARNING: possible condition with no effect (if == else)
> ./drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/btcoexist/halbtc8723b2ant.c:3020:2-4: WARNING: possible condition with no effect (if == else)
> ./drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/btcoexist/halbtc8723b2ant.c:3439:2-4: WARNING: possible condition with no effect (if == else)
> ./drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/btcoexist/halbtc8723b2ant.c:3448:2-4: WARNING: possible condition with no effect (if == else)
> ./drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/btcoexist/halbtc8723b2ant.c:3339:2-4: WARNING: possible condition with no effect (if == else)
> ./drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/btcoexist/halbtc8723b2ant.c:3348:2-4: WARNING: possible condition with no effect (if == else)
> ./drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/btcoexist/halbtc8723b2ant.c:3074:2-4: WARNING: possible condition with no effect (if == else)
> ./drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/btcoexist/halbtc8723b2ant.c:3083:2-4: WARNING: possible condition with no effect (if == else)
> ./drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/btcoexist/halbtc8723b2ant.c:3192:2-4: WARNING: possible condition with no effect (if == else)
> ./drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/btcoexist/halbtc8723b2ant.c:3201:2-4: WARNING: possible condition with no effect (if == else)
> ./drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/btcoexist/halbtc8723b2ant.c:3267:2-4: WARNING: possible condition with no effect (if == else)
> ./drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/btcoexist/halbtc8723b2ant.c:3276:2-4: WARNING: possible condition with no effect (if == else)
> ./drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/btcoexist/halbtc8723b2ant.c:3124:2-4: WARNING: possible condition with no effect (if == else)
> ./drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/btcoexist/halbtc8723b2ant.c:3133:2-4: WARNING: possible condition with no effect (if == else)
> ./drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/btcoexist/halbtc8723b2ant.c:2821:2-4: WARNING: possible condition with no effect (if == else)
> ./drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/btcoexist/halbtc8723b2ant.c:2830:2-4: WARNING: possible condition with no effect (if == else)
> 
> Signed-off-by: YueHaibing <[email-masked]>
> Acked-by: Ping-Ke Shih <[email-masked]>

Patch applied to wireless-drivers-next.git, thanks.

ad2e6d23bdad rtlwifi: btcoex: Fix if == else warnings in halbtc8723b2ant.c

-- 
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10556487/

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/documentation/submittingpatches