Subject: [PATCH bpf-next v2 0/4] Convert filter.txt to RST

From: "Tobin C. Harding" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 12:24:46 +1000

seccomp_filter.rst change removed from set, leaving CC list same as v1
for continuity.

Hi,

This is my latest attempt at converting Documentation/filter.txt to RST
format.  This version removes the SPDX licence identifiers added in the
previous version.

This work has gotten a bit mixed up; for reference this set is a
progression of the follow sets (newest set last)

 1. [PATCH bpf-next 00/13] docs: Convert BPF filter.txt to RST
 2. [RFC bpf-next 0/3] docs: Convert filter.txt to RST
 3. [RFC bpf-next v2 0/3] docs: Convert filter.txt to RST
 4. [PATCH bpf-next 0/4] Convert filter.txt to RST

As discussed on LKML this set does all the conversion in a single
patch.

Please note this set adds three files to the MAINTAINERS file for the
BPF maintainers.

thanks,
Tobin.

v2:
 - Remove SPDX licence identifiers
 - Update old intree references to filter.txt

Tobin C. Harding (4):
  docs: net: Fix various minor typos
  docs: Separate and convert filter.txt to RST
  docs: Judiciously use double ticks
  docs: Remove filter.txt from the tree

 Documentation/bpf/index.rst                   |   15 +-
 Documentation/networking/00-INDEX             |    2 -
 Documentation/networking/filter.txt           | 1476 -----------------
 Documentation/networking/packet_mmap.txt      |    2 +-
 Documentation/userspace-api/cBPF.rst          |  430 +++++
 Documentation/userspace-api/eBPF.rst          | 1004 +++++++++++
 Documentation/userspace-api/index.rst         |    3 +
 .../userspace-api/seccomp_filter.rst          |    9 +
 Documentation/userspace-api/socket_filter.rst |  181 ++
 MAINTAINERS                                   |    4 +-
 tools/bpf/bpf_asm.c                           |    6 +-
 tools/bpf/bpf_dbg.c                           |    9 +-
 12 files changed, 1653 insertions(+), 1488 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/networking/filter.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/userspace-api/cBPF.rst
 create mode 100644 Documentation/userspace-api/eBPF.rst
 create mode 100644 Documentation/userspace-api/socket_filter.rst

-- 
2.17.1