Subject: Containers and checkpoint/restart micro-conference at LPC2018

From: Stéphane Graber <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 12:10:15 -0400

Hello,

This year's edition of the Linux Plumbers Conference will once again
have a containers micro-conference but this time around we'll have twice
the usual amount of time and will include the content that would
traditionally go into the checkpoint/restore micro-conference.

LPC2018 will be held in Vancouver, Canada from the 13th to the 15th of
November, co-located with the Linux Kernel Summit.

We're looking for discussion topics around kernel work related to
containers and namespacing, resource control, access control,
checkpoint/restore of kernel structures, filesystem/mount handling for
containers and any related userspace work.

The format of the event will mostly be discussions where someone
introduces a given topic/problem and it then gets discussed for 20-30min
before moving on to something else. There will also be limited room for
short demos of recent work with shorter 15min slots.

Details can be found here:

  https://discuss.linuxcontainers.org/t/containers-micro-conference-at-linux-plumbers-2018/2417

Looking forward to seeing you in Vancouver!

-- 
Stéphane Graber
Ubuntu developer
http://www.ubuntu.com