Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/3] nixge: fixed-link support

From: Moritz Fischer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 17:40:43 -0700

Hi,

this series adds support for using nixge with fixed-link nodes,
as well as an early attempt to support nixge as a subdevice of
another device.

This series goes on top of: https://lkml.org/lkml/2018/8/28/1011

Patch 1: Adds of based fixed-link support, and hopefully isn't too
         controversial barring grave mistakes.

Patch 2: Is an attempt at making sure that nixge works as a subdevice
         of another (pci) device without a PHY. Note that same as Patch
         3 the actual platform data might still change since the parent
         device driver is still under development. So this is more of an
         RFC, too.

Patch 3: Is more of an RFC at this point since the PCI parent device is
         still under development, but required to run with IOMMU
         support. Feedback on this one would be appreciated.

Thanks for your input,

Moritz

Moritz Fischer (3):
  net: nixge: Add support for fixed-link subnodes
  net: nixge: Add support for having nixge as subdevice
  net: nixge: Use sysdev instead of ndev->dev.parent for DMA

 drivers/net/ethernet/ni/nixge.c     | 187 ++++++++++++++++++++++------
 include/linux/platform_data/nixge.h |  19 +++
 2 files changed, 165 insertions(+), 41 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 include/linux/platform_data/nixge.h

-- 
2.18.0