Subject: [PATCH net V2 0/7] bug fixes for ENA Ethernet driver

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2018 08:15:19 +0000

From: Netanel Belgazal <[email-masked]>

Netanel Belgazal (7):
  net: ena: fix surprise unplug NULL dereference kernel crash
  net: ena: fix driver when PAGE_SIZE == 64kB
  net: ena: fix device destruction to gracefully free resources
  net: ena: fix potential double ena_destroy_device()
  net: ena: fix missing lock during device destruction
  net: ena: fix missing calls to READ_ONCE
  net: ena: fix incorrect usage of memory barriers

 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_com.c     | 24 ++++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_eth_com.c |  6 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_eth_com.h |  8 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.c  | 82 ++++++++++++---------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.h  | 11 ++++
 5 files changed, 67 insertions(+), 64 deletions(-)

-- 
2.15.2.AMZN