Subject: [PATCH net 0/4] s390/qeth: fixes 2018-09-12

From: Julian Wiedmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 15:31:31 +0200

Hi Dave,

please apply the following qeth fixes for -net.

Patch 1 resolves a regression in an error path, while patch 2 enables
the SG support by default that was newly introduced with 4.19.
Patch 3 takes care of a longstanding problem with large-order
allocations, and patch 4 fixes a potential out-of-bounds access.

Thanks,
Julian

Julian Wiedmann (3):
  s390/qeth: indicate error when netdev allocation fails
  s390/qeth: switch on SG by default for IQD devices
  s390/qeth: don't dump past end of unknown HW header

Wenjia Zhang (1):
  s390/qeth: use vzalloc for QUERY OAT buffer

 drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_main.c | 11 ++++++++---
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_l2_main.c   |  2 +-
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_l3_main.c   |  2 +-
 3 files changed, 10 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

-- 
2.16.4