Subject: [PATCH 0/2] NFC fixes for 4.19-final

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 15:51:39 +0200

For some reason, these two NFC patches fell through the cracks.  It
looks like sometimes NFC patches go through the wireless tree, and
other times, through the networking tree directly.

I don't care which way they go, but they should get merged through some
way, or, I can take them in my device tree, but that feels a bit odd to
me.

thanks,

greg k-h

Suren Baghdasaryan (2):
  NFC: Fix possible memory corruption when handling SHDLC I-Frame
    commands
  NFC: Fix the number of pipes

 include/net/nfc/hci.h |  2 +-
 net/nfc/hci/core.c    | 10 ++++++++++
 2 files changed, 11 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
2.19.0