Subject: [PATCH net-next,0/3] hv_netvsc: Support LRO/RSC in the vSwitch

From: Haiyang Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 17:06:58 +0000

From: Haiyang Zhang <[email-masked]>

The patch adds support for LRO/RSC in the vSwitch feature. It reduces
the per packet processing overhead by coalescing multiple TCP segments
when possible. The feature is enabled by default on VMs running on
Windows Server 2019 and later.

The patch set also adds ethtool command handler and documents.

Haiyang Zhang (3):
  hv_netvsc: Add support for LRO/RSC in the vSwitch
  hv_netvsc: Add handler for LRO setting change
  hv_netvsc: Update document for LRO/RSC support

 Documentation/networking/netvsc.txt |  9 +++
 drivers/net/hyperv/hyperv_net.h     | 51 ++++++++++++---
 drivers/net/hyperv/netvsc.c         | 18 ++++--
 drivers/net/hyperv/netvsc_drv.c     | 58 ++++++++++++-----
 drivers/net/hyperv/rndis_filter.c   | 97 +++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 5 files changed, 194 insertions(+), 39 deletions(-)

-- 
2.18.0