Subject: [PATCH v4 bpf-next 00/10] bpf: per-cpu cgroup local storage

From: Roman Gushchin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 14:45:33 +0000

This patchset implements per-cpu cgroup local storage and provides
an example how per-cpu and shared cgroup local storage can be used
for efficient accounting of network traffic.

v4->v3:
  1) incorporated Alexei's feedback

v3->v2:
  1) incorporated Song's feedback
  2) rebased on top of current bpf-next

v2->v1:
  1) added a selftest implementing network counters
  2) added a missing free() in cgroup local storage selftest

Roman Gushchin (10):
  bpf: extend cgroup bpf core to allow multiple cgroup storage types
  bpf: rework cgroup storage pointer passing
  bpf: introduce per-cpu cgroup local storage
  bpf: don't allow create maps of per-cpu cgroup local storages
  bpf: sync include/uapi/linux/bpf.h to tools/include/uapi/linux/bpf.h
  bpftool: add support for PERCPU_CGROUP_STORAGE maps
  selftests/bpf: add verifier per-cpu cgroup storage tests
  selftests/bpf: extend the storage test to test per-cpu cgroup storage
  samples/bpf: extend test_cgrp2_attach2 test to use per-cpu cgroup
    storage
  selftests/bpf: cgroup local storage-based network counters

 include/linux/bpf-cgroup.h                    |  55 ++++--
 include/linux/bpf.h                           |  12 +-
 include/linux/bpf_types.h                     |   1 +
 include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                      |   1 +
 kernel/bpf/cgroup.c                           |  74 +++++---
 kernel/bpf/helpers.c                          |  25 ++-
 kernel/bpf/local_storage.c                    | 169 +++++++++++++++---
 kernel/bpf/map_in_map.c                       |   3 +-
 kernel/bpf/syscall.c                          |  20 ++-
 kernel/bpf/verifier.c                         |  23 ++-
 net/bpf/test_run.c                            |  20 ++-
 samples/bpf/test_cgrp2_attach2.c              |  19 +-
 tools/bpf/bpftool/map.c                       |   4 +-
 tools/include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                |   1 +
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/Makefile          |   6 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/netcnt_common.h   |  24 +++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/netcnt_prog.c     |  71 ++++++++
 .../selftests/bpf/test_cgroup_storage.c       |  60 ++++++-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_netcnt.c     | 158 ++++++++++++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_verifier.c   | 139 +++++++++++++-
 20 files changed, 786 insertions(+), 99 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/netcnt_common.h
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/netcnt_prog.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_netcnt.c

-- 
2.17.1