Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/4] net: Add support for dumping addresses for a specific device

From: David Ahern <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 12:45:26 -0700

From: David Ahern <[email-masked]>

Use the recently added kernel side filter infrastructure to add support
for dumping addresses only for a specific device.

Patch 1 creates an IPv4 version similar to IPv6's in6_dump_addrs function.

Patch 2 simplifies in6_dump_addrs by moving index tracking of IP
addresses from inet6_dump_addr to in6_dump_addrs.

Patches 3 and 4 use the device-based address dump helpers to limit a
dump to just the addresses on a specific device.

David Ahern (4):
  net/ipv4: Move loop over addresses in dumps into in_dev_dump_addr
  net/ipv6: Remove ip_idx arg to in6_dump_addrs
  net/ipv4: Add support for dumping addresses for a specific device
  net/ipv6: Add support for dumping addresses for a specific device

 net/ipv4/devinet.c  | 77 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------
 net/ipv6/addrconf.c | 43 +++++++++++++++++++-----------
 2 files changed, 85 insertions(+), 35 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0