Subject: Re: [PATCH 07/20] iwlegacy: 4965-mac: mark expected switch fall-through

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 17:00:46 +0000 (UTC)

"Gustavo A. R. Silva" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> In preparation to enabling -Wimplicit-fallthrough, mark switch cases
> where we are expecting to fall through.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Gustavo A. R. Silva <[email-masked]>

14 patches applied to wireless-drivers-next.git, thanks.

e9904084dd1b iwlegacy: 4965-mac: mark expected switch fall-through
af71f8fef45c iwlegacy: common: mark expected switch fall-throughs
d56b26801e1d orinoco_usb: mark expected switch fall-through
d22b8fadd08e prism54: isl_38xx: Mark expected switch fall-through
3d238b9d5048 prism54: isl_ioctl: mark expected switch fall-through
38a0792d08e9 prism54: islpci_dev: mark expected switch fall-through
63fdc952df36 mwifiex: Mark expected switch fall-through
6eba8fd22352 rt2x00: rt2400pci: mark expected switch fall-through
10bb92217747 rt2x00: rt2500pci: mark expected switch fall-through
916e6bbcfcff rt2x00: rt2800lib: mark expected switch fall-throughs
641dd8068ecb rt2x00: rt61pci: mark expected switch fall-through
d22d2492a35d ray_cs: mark expected switch fall-throughs
89e54fa4562e rtlwifi: rtl8821ae: phy: Mark expected switch fall-through
7cbbe1597e44 zd1201: mark expected switch fall-through

-- 
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10652563/

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/documentation/submittingpatches