Subject: [PATCH AUTOSEL 4.18 45/59] i40e: restore NETIF_F_GSO_IPXIP[46] to netdev features

From: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 17:23:17 -0500

From: Jacob Keller <[email-masked]>

[ Upstream commit ba766b8b99c30ad3c55ed8cf224d1185ecff1476 ]

Since commit bacd75cfac8a ("i40e/i40evf: Add capability exchange for
outer checksum", 2017-04-06) the i40e driver has not reported support
for IP-in-IP offloads. This likely occurred due to a bad rebase, as the
commit extracts hw_enc_features into its own variable. As part of this
change, it dropped the NETIF_F_FSO_IPXIP flags from the
netdev->hw_enc_features. This was unfortunately not caught during code
review.

Fix this by adding back the missing feature flags.

For reference, NETIF_F_GSO_IPXIP4 was added in commit 7e13318daa4a
("net: define gso types for IPx over IPv4 and IPv6", 2016-05-20),
replacing NETIF_F_GSO_IPIP and NETIF_F_GSO_SIT.

NETIF_F_GSO_IPXIP6 was added in commit bf2d1df39502 ("intel: Add support
for IPv6 IP-in-IP offload", 2016-05-20).

Signed-off-by: Jacob Keller <[email-masked]>
Tested-by: Andrew Bowers <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Jeff Kirsher <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_main.c | 2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_main.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_main.c
index 5f105bc68c6a..84b12acd0aec 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_main.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_main.c
@@ -11924,6 +11924,8 @@ static int i40e_config_netdev(struct i40e_vsi *vsi)
 			  NETIF_F_GSO_GRE		|
 			  NETIF_F_GSO_GRE_CSUM		|
 			  NETIF_F_GSO_PARTIAL		|
+			  NETIF_F_GSO_IPXIP4		|
+			  NETIF_F_GSO_IPXIP6		|
 			  NETIF_F_GSO_UDP_TUNNEL	|
 			  NETIF_F_GSO_UDP_TUNNEL_CSUM	|
 			  NETIF_F_SCTP_CRC		|
-- 
2.17.1