Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/8] net: eth: altera: tse: Add PTP and mSGDMA prefetcher

From: Dalon Westergreen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 16:50:39 -0800

From: Dalon Westergreen <[email-masked]>

This patch series cleans up the Altera TSE driver and adds support
for the newer msgdma prefetcher as well as ptp support when using
the msgdma prefetcher.

Dalon Westergreen (8):
  net: eth: altera: tse_start_xmit ignores tx_buffer call response
  net: eth: altera: set rx and tx ring size before init_dma call
  net: eth: altera: tse: fix altera_dmaops declaration
  net: eth: altera: tse: add optional function to start tx dma
  net: eth: altera: tse: Move common functions to altera_utils
  net: eth: altera: tse: add support for ptp and timestamping
  net: eth: altera: tse: add msgdma prefetcher
  net: eth: altera: tse: update devicetree bindings documentation

 .../devicetree/bindings/net/altera_tse.txt    |  98 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/altera/Kconfig           |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/altera/Makefile          |   3 +-
 .../altera/altera_msgdma_prefetcher.c         | 433 ++++++++++++++++
 .../altera/altera_msgdma_prefetcher.h         |  30 ++
 .../altera/altera_msgdmahw_prefetcher.h       |  87 ++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/altera/altera_ptp.c      | 473 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/altera/altera_ptp.h      |  77 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/altera/altera_sgdma.c    |  14 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/altera/altera_tse.h      | 100 ++--
 .../net/ethernet/altera/altera_tse_ethtool.c  |  29 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/altera/altera_tse_main.c | 244 ++++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/altera/altera_utils.c    |  30 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/altera/altera_utils.h    |  46 ++
 14 files changed, 1554 insertions(+), 111 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/altera/altera_msgdma_prefetcher.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/altera/altera_msgdma_prefetcher.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/altera/altera_msgdmahw_prefetcher.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/altera/altera_ptp.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/altera/altera_ptp.h

-- 
2.19.1