Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/4] octeontx2-af: CGX LMAC link bringup and cleanups

From: Linu Cherian <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 17:18:33 +0530

From: Linu Cherian <[email-masked]>

Patch 1: Code cleanup
Patch 2: Adds support for an unhandled hardware configuration 
Patch 3: Preparatory patch for enabling cgx lmac links 
Patch 4: Support for enabling cgx lmac links 

Linu Cherian (4):
  octeontx2-af: Misc cleanups in cgx driver
  octeontx2-af: Handle non-contiguous CGX LMAC interfaces
  octeontx2-af: Unregister cgx event callbacks gracefully
  octeontx2-af: Bringup CGX LMAC links by default

 .../net/ethernet/marvell/octeontx2/af/cgx.c   | 108 ++++++++++++++++--
 .../net/ethernet/marvell/octeontx2/af/cgx.h   |  34 +++---
 .../ethernet/marvell/octeontx2/af/cgx_fw_if.h |   2 -
 .../net/ethernet/marvell/octeontx2/af/rvu.c   |  26 +++--
 .../net/ethernet/marvell/octeontx2/af/rvu.h   |   6 +-
 .../ethernet/marvell/octeontx2/af/rvu_cgx.c   |  97 ++++++++++++----
 .../ethernet/marvell/octeontx2/af/rvu_nix.c   |   6 +-
 7 files changed, 214 insertions(+), 65 deletions(-)

-- 
2.19.1