Subject: Re: [PATCH RFC 00/15] Zero ****s, hugload of hugs <3

From: Jarkko Sakkinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 12:55:21 -0800

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 11:56:52AM -0800, Davidlohr Bueso wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Nov 2018, Kees Cook wrote:
> 
> > On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 11:27 AM Jarkko Sakkinen
> > <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > > 
> > > In order to comply with the CoC, replace **** with a hug.
> 
> I hope this is some kind of joke. How would anyone get offended by reading
> technical comments? This is all beyond me...

Well... Not a joke really but more like conversation starter :-)

I had 10h flight from Amsterdam to Portland and one of the things that I
did was to read the new CoC properly.

This a direct quote from the CoC:

"Harassment includes the use of abusive, offensive or degrading
language, intimidation, stalking, harassing photography or recording,
inappropriate physical contact, sexual imagery and unwelcome sexual
advances or requests for sexual favors."

Doesn't this fall into this category?

Your argument is not that great because you could say that from any LKML
discussion. If you don't like hugging, please propose something else :-)

/Jarkko