Subject: trigger named just "tx" in drivers/net/wireless/atmel/at76c50x-usb.c

From: Pavel Machek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2018 15:31:44 +0100

Hi!

While grepping something else, I came across LED trigger that is named
just "tx".

That's a bit too generic afaict?

+++ b/drivers/net/wireless/atmel/at76c50x-usb.c
@@ -520,7 +520,7 @@ static int at76_usbdfu_download(struct usb_device
*udev, u8 *buf, u32 size,
 static int tx_activity;
  static void at76_ledtrig_tx_timerfunc(struct timer_list *unused);
   static DEFINE_TIMER(ledtrig_tx_timer, at76_ledtrig_tx_timerfunc);
   -DEFINE_LED_TRIGGER(ledtrig_tx);
   +DEFINE_LED_TRIGGER(ledtrig_tx); /* Hey! "tx" is a bit too generic
   name for a trigger! */

									Pavel
-- 
(english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek
(cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html