Subject: [PATCH bpf-next 0/3] support flow dissector in BPF_PROG_TEST_RUN

From: Stanislav Fomichev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 10:59:16 -0800

This patch series adds support for testing flow dissector BPF programs by
extending already existing BPF_PROG_TEST_RUN. The goal is to have a
packet as an input and `struct bpf_flow_key' as an output. That way
we can easily test flow dissector programs' behavior.
I've also modified existing test_progs.c test to do a simple flow
dissector run as well.

* first patch introduces new __skb_flow_bpf_dissect to simplify
  sharing between __skb_flow_bpf_dissect and BPF_PROG_TEST_RUN
* second patch adds actual BPF_PROG_TEST_RUN support
* third patch adds example usage to the selftests

Stanislav Fomichev (3):
  net/flow_dissector: move bpf case into __skb_flow_bpf_dissect
  bpf: add BPF_PROG_TEST_RUN support for flow dissector
  selftests/bpf: add simple BPF_PROG_TEST_RUN examples for flow
    dissector

 include/linux/bpf.h                           |  3 +
 include/linux/skbuff.h                        |  5 ++
 net/bpf/test_run.c                            | 76 +++++++++++++++--
 net/core/filter.c                             |  1 +
 net/core/flow_dissector.c                     | 83 +++++++++++--------
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/Makefile          |  3 +
 .../selftests/bpf/flow_dissector_load.c       | 43 ++--------
 .../selftests/bpf/flow_dissector_load.h       | 55 ++++++++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_progs.c      | 76 ++++++++++++++++-
 9 files changed, 265 insertions(+), 80 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/flow_dissector_load.h

-- 
2.20.0.rc1.387.gf8505762e3-goog