Subject: pull-request: bpf 2018-12-05

From: Alexei Starovoitov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 13:23:22 -0800

Hi David,

The following pull-request contains BPF updates for your *net* tree.

The main changes are:

1) fix bpf uapi pointers for 32-bit architectures, from Daniel.

2) improve verifer ability to handle progs with a lot of branches, from Alexei.

3) strict btf checks, from Yonghong.

4) bpf_sk_lookup api cleanup, from Joe.

5) other misc fixes

Please consider pulling these changes from:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bpf/bpf.git

Thanks a lot!

----------------------------------------------------------------

The following changes since commit d78a5ebd8b18d3809fd9d6bbaeb64d78a332204f:

  Merge branch '1GbE' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jkirsher/net-queue (2018-11-28 11:33:35 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bpf/bpf.git 

for you to fetch changes up to a92a72a24d48080f6c49bb514c082fbb1e5bf8fc:

  Merge branch 'bpf-verifier-resilience' (2018-12-04 17:22:03 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alexei Starovoitov (4):
      Merge branch 'btf-check-name'
      bpf: check pending signals while verifying programs
      bpf: improve verifier branch analysis
      bpf: add per-insn complexity limit

Daniel Borkmann (2):
      bpf: fix pointer offsets in context for 32 bit
      Merge branch 'bpf-verifier-resilience'

David Miller (1):
      bpf: Fix verifier log string check for bad alignment.

Joe Stringer (2):
      bpf: Support sk lookup in netns with id 0
      bpf: Improve socket lookup reuseport documentation

Martin KaFai Lau (1):
      tools/bpf: fix two test_btf unit test cases

Roman Gushchin (1):
      bpf: refactor bpf_test_run() to separate own failures and test program result

Sandipan Das (1):
      bpf: powerpc64: optimize JIT passes for bpf function calls

Yonghong Song (4):
      bpf: btf: implement btf_name_valid_identifier()
      bpf: btf: check name validity for various types
      tools/bpf: add addition type tests to test_btf
      tools: bpftool: fix a bitfield pretty print issue

 arch/powerpc/net/bpf_jit_comp64.c                 |  66 ++++
 include/linux/filter.h                            |   7 +
 include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                          |  56 ++--
 kernel/bpf/btf.c                                  |  82 +++++
 kernel/bpf/verifier.c                             | 103 +++++-
 net/bpf/test_run.c                                |  21 +-
 net/core/filter.c                                 |  27 +-
 tools/bpf/bpftool/btf_dumper.c                    |   6 +-
 tools/include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                    |  56 ++--
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/bpf_helpers.h         |   4 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_btf.c            | 375 +++++++++++++++++++++-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_sk_lookup_kern.c |  18 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_verifier.c       |   6 +-
 13 files changed, 732 insertions(+), 95 deletions(-)