Subject: Re: [PATCH] net: dsa: ksz: Fix port membership

From: Andrew Lunn <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2018 12:00:53 +0100

On Sat, Dec 08, 2018 at 05:23:25AM +0100, Marek Vasut wrote:
> On 12/08/2018 01:13 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> >> Do you have a git tree with all the KSZ patches based on -next
> >> somewhere, so I don't have to look for them in random MLs ?
> > 
> > I just sent it this Monday and the subject for that patch is
> > "[PATCH RFC 6/6] net: dsa: microchip: Add switch offload forwarding support."
> 
> Is all that collected in some git tree somewhere, so I don't have to
> look for various patches in varying states of decay throughout the ML?

Hi Marek, Tristram

It is unfortunate that we have two patchsets being submitted at the
same time, with overlapping functionality. Some degree of cooperation
is needed to handle this.

Could i ask you both to publish a git tree of your patches. And then
figure out how to submit them. Maybe as smaller sets, with the easy,
non-overlapping bits first?

	Andrew