Subject: [PATCH iproute2-next 0/5] ip bridge: Updates to neigh and fdb dumps

From: David Ahern <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 20:38:27 -0800

From: David Ahern <[email-masked]>

First 3 patches fixup ip neigh and bridge fdb dumps to use
rtnl_neighdump_req.

Patch 4 adds a new flag for commands to know when strict checking is
enabled.

Patch 5 fixes fdb dumps to work on older kernels.

David Ahern (5):
  libnetlink: Add filter function to rtnl_neighdump_req
  ip neigh: Convert do_show_or_flush to use rtnl_neighdump_req
  bridge: Update fdb show to use rtnl_neighdump_req
  libnetlink: Add RTNL_HANDLE_F_STRICT_CHK flag
  bridge: fdb: Fix filtering with strict checking disabled

 bridge/fdb.c         | 62 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
 include/libnetlink.h |  4 +++-
 ip/ipneigh.c         | 42 +++++++++++++++++++++--------------
 lib/libnetlink.c     | 19 +++++++++++++---
 misc/arpd.c          |  2 +-
 5 files changed, 93 insertions(+), 36 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0