Subject: [PATCH 0/3] net: y2038-safe socket timeout options

From: Deepa Dinamani <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 21:22:52 -0800

The series is aimed at adding y2038-safe timeout options:
SO_RCVTIMEO_NEW and SO_SNDTIMEO_NEW.

This is similar to the previous series adding y2038-safe
SO_TIMESTAMP* options.

The series needs to be applied after the socket timestamp series:
https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]

Deepa Dinamani (3):
  socket: Use old_timeval types for socket timeouts
  socket: Rename SO_RCVTIMEO/ SO_SNDTIMEO with _OLD suffixes
  sock: Add SO_RCVTIMEO_NEW and SO_SNDTIMEO_NEW

 arch/alpha/include/uapi/asm/socket.h   | 13 ++++-
 arch/mips/include/uapi/asm/socket.h    | 13 ++++-
 arch/parisc/include/uapi/asm/socket.h  | 13 ++++-
 arch/powerpc/include/uapi/asm/socket.h |  4 +-
 arch/sparc/include/uapi/asm/socket.h   | 13 ++++-
 fs/dlm/lowcomms.c                      |  4 +-
 include/uapi/asm-generic/socket.h      | 13 ++++-
 net/compat.c                           | 14 ++---
 net/core/sock.c                        | 78 +++++++++++++++++++-------
 net/vmw_vsock/af_vsock.c               |  4 +-
 10 files changed, 126 insertions(+), 43 deletions(-)

base-commit: a4983672f9ca4c8393f26b6b80710e6c78886b8c
prerequisite-patch-id: a03ec6afbdd328cd90557f7ee6675016a5f5c653
prerequisite-patch-id: 724d26c3036e6f3a38f810c2f10db3f7ddbf843b
prerequisite-patch-id: 14017867b6eb4d5231eec1b563edcd840a1be26e
prerequisite-patch-id: 8df0edfd9b973ff5aae91c7709c8223be096a5bc
prerequisite-patch-id: 9850ad48d41bf068f074c0dd3c7610fb7177c89f
prerequisite-patch-id: bd31f35bba11902d1cc3e8726492b54df34b5c59
prerequisite-patch-id: ea4b005c5ad188a4e0899d728357c114710a3a8e
prerequisite-patch-id: cc3ee912c1ee1ea502ca079de81236a467950501
-- 
2.17.1

Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]