Subject: [PATCH rdma-next v2 0/5] Cleanup of CONFIG_INFINIBAND_ON_DEMAND_PAGING usage

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 08:16:40 +0200

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Changelog
v1->v2:
 * Rebase on top v5.0-rc1
v0->v1:
 * Don't set ODP caps always (patch #2)
 * Set invalidate_range callback based on device_cap only

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

As a followup to Jason's request to rethink CONFIG_INFINIBAND_ON_DEMAND_PAGING usage.

I think that we will see more patches in that area, I would like to
remove CONFIG_INFINIBAND_ON_DEMAND_PAGING completely.

Thanks

Leon Romanovsky (5):
  RDMA: Clean structures from CONFIG_INFINIBAND_ON_DEMAND_PAGING
  RDMA/core: Don't depend device ODP capabilities on kconfig option
  RDMA/mlx5: Introduce and reuse helper to identify ODP MR
  RDMA/mlx5: Embed into the code flow the ODP config option
  RDMA/mlx5: Delete declaration of already removed function

 drivers/infiniband/core/uverbs_cmd.c |  5 ---
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c    | 51 ++++++++++++++--------------
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mem.c     |  5 +--
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mlx5_ib.h | 12 +++++--
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mr.c      | 35 ++++++-------------
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/odp.c     |  6 ++--
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h          |  4 ---
 include/rdma/ib_umem_odp.h           | 26 +++++++-------
 include/rdma/ib_verbs.h              |  2 --
 9 files changed, 62 insertions(+), 84 deletions(-)