Subject: [PATCH bpf-next 0/5] add bpf cgroup hooks that trigger on socket close

From: Stanislav Fomichev <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 16:41:01 -0800

Currently, we have BPF_CGROUP_INET_SOCK_CREATE hook that triggers on
socket creation and there is no way to know when the socket is being
closed. Add new set of hooks BPF_CGROUP_INET{4,6}_SOCK_RELEASE
that trigger when the socket is closed.

Initial intended usecase is to cleanup statistics after POST{4,6}_BIND.
Hooks have read-only access to all fields of struct bpf_sock.

First patch adds hooks, the rest of the patches add uapi and tests to make
sure these hooks work.

Stanislav Fomichev (5):
  bpf: add BPF_CGROUP_INET{4,6}_SOCK_RELEASE hooks
  tools: bpf: support BPF_CGROUP_INET{4,6}_SOCK_RELEASE in
    libbpf/bpftool
  selftests/bpf: add BPF_CGROUP_INET{4,6}_SOCK_RELEASE to
    test_section_names.c
  selftests/bpf: add BPF_CGROUP_INET{4,6}_SOCK_RELEASE to test_sock.c
  selftests/bpf: add BPF_CGROUP_INET{4,6}_SOCK_RELEASE to
    test_sock_addr.c

 include/linux/bpf-cgroup.h                    |   6 +
 include/net/inet_common.h                     |   1 +
 include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                      |   2 +
 kernel/bpf/syscall.c                          |   8 ++
 net/core/filter.c                             |   7 +
 net/ipv4/af_inet.c                            |  13 +-
 net/ipv6/af_inet6.c                           |   5 +-
 tools/bpf/bpftool/cgroup.c                    |   2 +
 tools/include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                |   2 +
 tools/lib/bpf/libbpf.c                        |   4 +
 .../selftests/bpf/test_section_names.c        |  10 ++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_sock.c       | 119 ++++++++++++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_sock_addr.c  | 131 +++++++++++++++++-
 13 files changed, 307 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1.321.g9e740568ce-goog