Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v2 03/11] devlink: Add health report functionality

From: Jiri Pirko <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 12:27:57 +0100

Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 10:59:12PM CET, [email-masked] wrote:

[...]

>+
>+TRACE_EVENT(devlink_health_recover_aborted,
>+	TP_PROTO(const struct devlink *devlink, const char *reporter_name,
>+		 bool health_state, u64 time_since_last_recover),
>+
>+	TP_ARGS(devlink, reporter_name, health_state, time_since_last_recover),
>+
>+	TP_STRUCT__entry(
>+		__string(bus_name, devlink->dev->bus->name)
>+		__string(dev_name, dev_name(devlink->dev))
>+		__string(driver_name, devlink->dev->driver->name)
>+		__string(reporter_name, reporter_name)
>+		__field(bool, health_state)
>+		__field(u64, time_since_last_recover)
>+	),
>+
>+	TP_fast_assign(
>+		__assign_str(bus_name, devlink->dev->bus->name);
>+		__assign_str(dev_name, dev_name(devlink->dev));
>+		__assign_str(driver_name, devlink->dev->driver->name);
>+		__assign_str(reporter_name, reporter_name);
>+		__entry->health_state = health_state;
>+		__entry->time_since_last_recover = time_since_last_recover;
>+	),
>+
>+	TP_printk("bus_name=%s dev_name=%s driver_name=%s reporter_name=%s: health_state=%d time_since_last_recover = %llu recover aborted",

Drop spaces around "=".

Otherwise, this looks fine.
Acked-by: Jiri Pirko <[email-masked]>